Saturday, March 13, 2010

Krasinski in progress

Here is where I am with my latest; the crimson pants and white parts of the jacket are finished. All is left is to bring out the highest highlights on both the pants and jacket. I've also finished the cartridge belt and need to outline it once I have the facings finished.

For the crimson tone of the pants I mixed alizarin crimson with a touch of viridian. I highlighted with cadmium red light and shaded with alizarin crimson and a touch of purple.

For the white part of the jacket I mixed yellow ochre, mars black and titanium white for the base color. For the shadows I mixed less of the titanium white and for the highlights, mixed titanium white and flake white.

Up next are the gloves and boots...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you buy xanax online xanax generic identification - xanax online real